Monday, September 27, 2004

You, with me nearby.

The world is melting away, and all that is left is me and you. You, with me nearby. Me, with you all around. And all those things I was chasing have disappeared and the only thing left is the distance between us, the distance created by my vanished ambitions. I always get so distracted. I spent too much time on the temporary, when you are all that matters. And all these feelings flood my consciousness, but this relationship cannot be based on feelings, but truth, like what I am with you. The best parts of me are you.

"Running from you is what my best defense is. I so hate consequences, cus I know that I let you down, and I don't want to deal with that." -Relient K

"I'm sorry for the person I became. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change." -Relient K

No comments: