Monday, September 06, 2004

To make you smile.

I want to say something beautiful.
I want to leave you speechless.
I want to make you smile.
I want to embrace happiness.
I want to embrace children.
I want to embrace you.
I want to see forever.
I want to be beautiful.
I want to worry less.
I want to smile always.
I want to sing out loud.
I want to make something.
I want to break something.
I want to love harder.
I want to be braver.
I want to spell better.
I want to learn everything.
I want to talk with you.
I want to fix you.
I want to touch someone.
I want someone to touch me.
I want to change someone for the better.
I want to be changed for the better.
I want to read more.
I want be more open.
I want to write more poetry.
I want to tell you this one thing.
I want you to say this one thing to me.

and at that,
I can think of nothing I want more.

No comments: