Sunday, September 26, 2004

Ice queen in the sky.

Ashley straightened my hair before the party. Then it went wavy. Now its curly again. I like it curly.

The moon was beautiful today.
I smelled winter in the air, and it was invigorating.

Now in this relationship there is that awkward silence when a certain subject comes up that was not there before, makes me sad. It may be my fault, but I am defensive. If someone hurts me once, I do not give them the opportunity to repeat it. I closed you out of my life in this spot, and I'm sorry, but I never stick my hand in the flame a second time.

Yeah, just had to say that.

Im all RK obsessed for the. . . um. . . . Season? Because Im pretty sure this will last until after the new cd comes out, in November. If I talk too much about them, tell me.

I want to do something. I want to go somewhere, just me and you, because I dont like crowds. I dont like groups. I was going to go to the haunted trail last night, but then it turned into a big group of people I did not know, so I opted out. And when I say I do not want to go, do not ask me why or try to change my mind, that just aggravates me. Yeah.

I miss Katy and Rachel.
I miss Sarah.
I miss you.

No comments: