Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A long list of me.

I still lick the spatula when my mom makes brownies.
I chew my bottom lip when Im nervous.
I look at my paper when I don't know the answer to a question in class.
I am afraid to talk to teenagers I do not know.
I sing really loud when Im alone in my car.
I stop when I get to a red light.
I turn my music up loud and roll my windows down and hope every hears so they know how cool I am.
I know I am not cool.
I make sure I am completely enfolded in covers before I turn the light out.
I do everything at the last minute.
I am usually early.
I like my job.
I like it when people touch my hair.
It makes me nervous when people touch me (hair included)
I was once hugged by a complete stranger.
I liked it.
Friendliness is the second thing I notice in a guy.
A smile is the first.
I am offended by cuss words.
I hate the word "aint"
I don't like country music or rap in most cases.
I have no compassion for those who do not help themselves.
I have no compassion for those that blame their circumstances on everyone/thing else.
I am socially/emotionally crippled by my own insecurities.
I need lots of reassurance.
I am more sensitive than I pretend to be.
I do not like to hang out in groups.
My family will always come first.
I procrastinate. Often.
I like having pictures of those I love.
I always forget to take my camera.
I communicate much better in writing.
I would rather use the computer than a pen.
You are beautiful because I love you, not the other way around.
I lie.
I spend too much time on the internet.

Do we share any of these?

1 comment:

Ash said...

90% compatible