Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Skunk?

Not in a very good mood again. Got called into work. Makes me sad. Oh well. I did bargain with them though. "I will come in tonight if I can get off work an hour earlier on Saturday." And they agreed. Now I have time to do all four things Saturday. Work,Party, Reunion thingy, Concert. In that order. Work includes the fashion show, which will be fun. But work is never fun enough for me to want to be there for 40 hours a week. Geez.

Argued with my mom some more today. I don't think she could say anything to make me happy today. Just go away. That made me happy. Her very presence upsets me. Oh well. It will pass. I cannot wait for school to start. Then, I will not have to drive her all over the state every friggin day. I have better things to do. Or let her borrow my car. Now that makes me really mad. She brings it back on empty and all messy and full of junk. Grrr.

Why do I keep smelling skunk?

I get so tired of sitting out in the car while she runs in here for a minute, in there for a second. Come On! And then, we have to go to Franklin, then back to Middletown and then over to Carlisle and Middletown again and then back to Franklin. . . Does she not know that gas isn't free? Come on! I don't want to spend all my free time being her taxi driver.

Where is that smell coming from?

And I bought my books today. Four Hundred Dollars. Wow. Oh well.

Wow, I need to go investigate the origin of the stench.

I'll be back later to complain some more.

No comments: