Saturday, July 10, 2004

To feel the music.

I have a few minutes before I leave for work, so I thought I would make an entry here. I dont really have anything interesting to say, I just want to talk. It looks like rain outside. This is affecting my mood. I want sunshine. But, I do like thunderstorms. If it rains, it better storm, is all I'm saying. I dont like just a wimpy little rain. I like thunder and lightening. It invigorates me to see and feel all that power. Like last night at the concert when the bass filled up my lungs and make them vibrate with the music. I could feel it in the air. It was nice to feel the music.

Im alone in the house just now. I dont like being alone. Even if I am in my room for hours, I like to know that my parents are downstairs if I would want to talk to someone. The house is all dark and quiet, like it is asleep. I get scared when its dark and quiet, even when there is someone here. Im always looking around corners and switching on lights before I walk into the room. *shiver*

I guess I should go. I dont really want to work today. Im still all worn out from last night. I had the best sleep ever last night. I had vivid dreams but I dont remember them now. I just remember trying to hold on to them as I woke up. I couldnt. I fell asleep at the foot of my bed laying on top of the covers fully dressed. It was funny when I woke up, I hadnt realized I was falling asleep. Have you ever done that? Heh. It was great. That was my first sleep. I put my pajamas on and got under the covers. That was my second sleep. It was better. Felt nice. Dreamt nice. Yum. I wish I could be there again, but sometimes when I lay down in my bed Im not satisfied or ready or something and it doesnt fit right. I want to be that tired again. That was a good sleep. I want to go to another concert. It was awesome. I looked on ticketmaster and couldnt find anymore christian rock concerts anytime soon. OH well, Ill have to wait.

Oh, right, work. Talk at you later.

No comments: