Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I hope I love you.

Yesterday the sunset made the sky look like a sea of liquid gold. The sun shimmered ripples of gold across the sky. It was beautiful. I was driving home from Kenwood mall. The lights of the cities against the golden sky was breathtaking.

Today I watched the clouds crawl across the sky.

Ashley and I saw the movie The Terminal. I recommend to to you. It was funny and it made me want to cry too. I enjoyed it.

I worked nine hours today. Im tired.

I havent written in a couple. Sorry.

I wish I could say something to make this worth your time.

I have said that before.

Im going to go to bed now.

I hope I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Sarah...........I miss you a hole lot :( I definitely want to spend some time with you before I pack up and leave.....it kind of feels weird, it's like i'm transplanting my life like people transplant those flowers that grew too big for their pots. . .but i'll always keep my roots. Please let me know when you have free time or time off work so we can plan to do something. Laois, rachel evil