Sunday, July 25, 2004

And then I found it.

So today I lost my purse for awhile. I was very upset. My purse contains my keys, my money, my Social Security Card, my id, my MUM id, my immunization referall, my atm card. . . Can you imagine how long it would take me to replace all that? So anyway, I was late for work because I had to call my dad and have him drive me to work. I cried. My mom found my purse. It was underneath the chair in the living room, somehow. I dont know how these things happen, but I was very relieved. I cannot describe to you the level of deppresion I experienced when I thought my purse was gone. Whew. Sweet relief. How can I be so dependent on material things? I dont like it. I dont like it at all.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu are dependent on material things because we as a society revolve around the material. YOu only need those things because we've set up our system to require you to have them.