Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Dont quote me on this.

I wanted change. I get tired of things staying the same. I will say that this is because I have moved quite a bit in my lifetime and everytime we moved it was to a better place. Life improved with each move, each change. So change for me is positive, I think. Well, this is what I believe today. (don't quote me on this) I like change in decoration mostly. I paint my room often and I get new bedclothes and I rearrange everything and then I feel better. I want to move now, as a matter of fact. I would love to live in Carlisle, near the rest of my family. Well, near most of my family. I would rather be there than here. There is nothing here for me anymore. I am not in high school. I don't have to worry about living in the district and all that stupid crap. I can move now. Some of my best friends are moving away to college. Anyway, I am not bound by how far my parents are willing to drive me anymore. I can drive myself. I can go anywhere. I have my freedom now. Hey guys, if you want to go do anything, I can drive us anywhere.

I was thinking about going to china a lot today. Mostly because I got my immunization and my arm is a little sore and that was enough reminder for me. I am excited. I'm very excited. I cannot wait to meet my new cousin, wherever she is. How must Joanie feel? Its her own daughter, in the care of strangers until we can go get her. I want her right now. I want to hold her and let her know that she is loved and wanted and needed.

It is heavy upon my heart to adopt my own child from China one day. I am more sure of this than I am of anything. I need to. My heart aches. This is my job. I can save one child. Maybe I can save two.

Well, I've resisted the temptation to read my book long enough. I have given you my attention, now, its Isaac Asimov's turn.


No comments: