Saturday, July 03, 2004

Dont say it, boys.

I feel so girly today. I just want to cry for no reason or be mad at somebody or something. But, Im happy. I know that Im happy. I don't know. I probably shouldn't even be saying this because then the guys are going to say "PMS". Let me tell you that there is nothing worse one can say to a female, even if it is pms, and its not, thank you very much. Its just, I feel so many things. Its too much for me now. Just right now. I need to feel one thing at a time so I can savor each one individually. Roll it around in my mouth for the texture and taste of it. I was embarrassed. I was feeling like I shouldnt have said that. I hated that feeling. I wanted to cry. (and this is for you) But then you said the right thing. You always say the right thing. And I was thinking bad about myself today. I was having a bad self-confidence day, I could say. But then you made me feel better. You make me feel beautiful. I wrote a song like that once, and a poem. I never really felt that way, I had just read about it. But here you are and I just wanted to say that I appreciate you. I really do.

No comments: