Saturday, July 03, 2004

Dont say it, boys.

I feel so girly today. I just want to cry for no reason or be mad at somebody or something. But, Im happy. I know that Im happy. I don't know. I probably shouldn't even be saying this because then the guys are going to say "PMS". Let me tell you that there is nothing worse one can say to a female, even if it is pms, and its not, thank you very much. Its just, I feel so many things. Its too much for me now. Just right now. I need to feel one thing at a time so I can savor each one individually. Roll it around in my mouth for the texture and taste of it. I was embarrassed. I was feeling like I shouldnt have said that. I hated that feeling. I wanted to cry. (and this is for you) But then you said the right thing. You always say the right thing. And I was thinking bad about myself today. I was having a bad self-confidence day, I could say. But then you made me feel better. You make me feel beautiful. I wrote a song like that once, and a poem. I never really felt that way, I had just read about it. But here you are and I just wanted to say that I appreciate you. I really do.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Those lines about savoring a taste and then letting it go. They remind me of one of my favorite books Tuesdays with Morrie. Sometimes it is best to let a feeling go after having it for a short period of time. Feelings are like drugs, and too much of anything is too much. The Greeks always talked about living in the golden middle, and I think you will be happy when you find out what that is for you. Where you can be comfortable without being complacent, and where you can be daring without being over the edge.