Friday, July 16, 2004

Change, heh.

Wow, so the little window changed. That's new. I like change, as long as it is positive change.
 
I feel relieved today. I took care of things that were stressing me out. I feel better. Sigh. I have to work in a couple of hours. That's okay though, I want the money.
 
I went to lunch with my mom today. It was nice. I like spending time with her.
 
I haven't had much to say lately. I just. . . have been wrapped up in so many other things.
 
So Ashley C. and Chris and Ben and I went to go see spider man 2 last night. It was broken so we got to see King Arthur for free. I liked it a lot (I didn't care about spiderman anyway)
 
My heart still aches but I will just pretend that it doesn't because I shouldn't care this much. I shouldn't care at all. Yeah, that's all I'm going to say on that.
 
I'm going to go downstairs now and spend some time with Mom.
 
Goodbye.

No comments: