Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Sleepers House (Dad would understand.)

Do I have to do this everyday? Of course I do, or I'll stop. Of course, I've already had this conversation with myself so. . .

I had weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was in a boat and I was dying. Now, I don't remember how I was dying, I just remember that there were lots of people standing around me that could have saved me but they just stared. Then I died. But two things happened when I died. First, I immediately became another character in my dream, and second, the boat just split in half and sank. I don't remember why, but in my dream I knew that the boat sank because I died, or rather, she died since at this point I was a different character. Then it got really weird with some oppressive government and a little kid named Bean. My dreams are weird.

Anyway, do you dream in color? I'm pretty sure I do. I don't think there is any sound though. I only remember that I know things people are saying. Not hear them.

Hmmm, dreams.

3 comments:

your unmocking spoof said...

wow...i feel kinda strange right now...i feel like i could go freudian on you about that dream or something like that...strange...

Sarah Jo said...

Frued (however you spell it) thought everything was about sex. . .

Ronnie said...

Okay, if no one else wants to do it. . . I'll go all Freudian. The image of the boat splitting is symbollic of losing your virginity. The fact that you died doing so tells me that you are relatively inexperienced with relationships and are afraid of getting close. Everyone is surrounding you on the boat. . . once again shows how you are reluctant to show your entirety to people. However, you were reincarnated in your dream which means that there is still hope, but you will have to conquer your fears (the represive government). Beans is your closest friend. . .one of your friends recently had some kind of sexual experience or other experience that you have not had yet and you are somewhat jealous whether or not you are able to admit as much. Beans, in a sense, will help you to gain your freedom (if you want to call it that) because she has already gone through it.