Monday, June 21, 2004

Coherent?

I was thinking about music today. When I listen to good music, it is like breathing in. Everypart of me feels full and satisfied, like the music flows into all the hungry, empty places. It feels like breathing in till you cant anymore, till it aches. I cant think when music is on because I get so into it. Music is meant to be appreciated. I don't play it in the background while I do other things. Sometimes I just turn the music on and the lights off and just experience it. I love Christian music. Im not too fond of Christian rock though. I like worship songs and contemporary Christian like on Klove or WAKW. I love Relient K. Im going to see them at Spirit Song at Kings Island on July 9th. That's exciting. I got off subject. I don't know if you know what I mean about music. It just seems so right.

Tangent: I watched the Neverending Story Yesterday. It was pretty awesome. I love horrible old movies. I like Demolishion Man and the Fifth Element and Time Machine and Interview with the Vampire and Queen of the Dammed and The Matrix and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I could watch those movies over and over again.

Tangent: I saw something beautiful today (this beautiful thing not to be named to save myself from an argument later about why I think this thing is so beautiful and not the other thing) and I was sad that I did not have my camera to take a picture of it. You know, beautiful things should be remembered, they are so fleeting. So now I have this image in my mind and there is no way for me to save it forever. Oh well, I guess Ill just file it here in my head until the synapses stop firing.

Tangent: I want to go do something instead of sitting here in front of this screen doing pretending to communicate with the world. Im bored. If you (whoever you may be) ever (whenever that might be) want to do something (whatever it could be) with me, (now, you better know that one) just call me. Im not social enough to come up with the idea myself, but once someone suggests it, Im game. My phone number is . . . Did you really think I was that stupid? No, if you don't have my phone number you can email me, and that is sarajo7373@hotmail.com

Tangent: I just realized that I have had this song paused for a really long time. I unpaused it, but now I cant think easily. Must. . . find. . . coherent. . . words.

No comments: