Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My Soul or Eternity or Something

Hey, this is exciting. I created my own music station. If you want to listen to it you go to yahoo and click on Radio (that's in the list of fun) Somewhere on the page it will have member search. I am sarajo7373@sbcglobal.net. I'm just very excited for myself.

I'm sleepy. I stayed up too late last night playing with the radio station things. I had to get up early this morning to go to work. I have to work forever tomorrow too. Ah well, I will appreciate my paycheck I suspect.

I wish I could give you some deep insight into my soul or eternity or something but I am even typing with my eyes closed right now. Yawn. I just didn't want to not write today, because then it would be okay to not write in it for this or that reason, and I would quickly stop altogether. So, discipline, discipline, discipline. I have a tendency to not finish things I start.

Here are some words from my favorite band:

"Sometimes I spend my time just trying to escape. I work so hard so desperately in an attempt to create space, cus I want distance from me and the most important thing I know. I see your love and turn my back and beg for you to go."

and some from me:

A Single Drop of Dew

I stand.
My palms rest
contentedly
on the coolness
of the window sill.
The dawn is red
and every blade of grass
proudly displays
a single drop of dew.
Each sum beam
glides down from
the heavens.
They beckon me
to come witness
the birth of a new day
and drink the
sweet nectar
of life.
But, there is
work to be done,
and plans to be made,
and no time
to stand
and stare
out the window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah jo, I told you i would comment randomly so here i am!! i wanted to know that i am keeping tabs on your thoughts and i think its cool you have the guts to post your emotions. You are a special person asarah and i think that you do not realize that sometimes and i feel like everyone needs the reassurance that they are special, not becasue of what they do or their beliefs but because they just are.I value your friendship alot and i know that one day this crazy messed up life will make sense.Love ya
Ash