Monday, June 14, 2004

Hello

Hello World. This is my first entry. Im afraid I am not a very intersting human being, but I will work on that just for you. I decided to do this because Tommy told me about it and I guess it is the thing people are doing now. I think this is almost like poetry. I am revealing layers of myself to people I do not know with no hope of a response, but I hope they love me anyway. I hope you love me anyway. We are all just wandering around out here trying to connect with someone, anyone. Can I connect with you for a moment? I feel kind of vulnerable and random here. Well, I have never seen a live journal before, so you must forgive me if I am making some grave errors here. If it bothers you too much, tell me about it. Anyway, I think I will post this and explore the site a little, if I may. Either I love you or I dont. Goodbye.

No comments: