Saturday, October 30, 2004

You know whats funny? My mom trying to cuss in Pig Latin.

If I were a month, I'd be: January or October
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Sunday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 3 pm
I were a planet, I'd be: orbiting alpha centauri
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: an oyster
If I were a direction, I'd be: Northeast
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: a bookcase
If I were a sin, I'd be: gluttony
If I were a historical figure, I'd be: Emily Dickinson or Robert Frost
If I were a liquid, I'd be: hot chocolate
If I were a tree, I'd be a: Bamboo
If I were a bird, I'd be a: Emu
If I were a tool, I'd be: leveler
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: mini bonsai tree
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: windy
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be a: mermaid or centaur
If I were a musical instrument,I'd be: a recorder
If I were an animal, I'd be a: Human
If I were a color, I'd be: sepia
If I were an emotion, I'd be: content
If I were an element, I'd be: oxygen
If I were a car, I'd be: a hybrid
If I were a song, I'd be: by Relient K, probobly Am I understood?
If I were a movie, I'd be: one of those too long boring english films
If I were a book, I'd be: The little lame prince
If I were a food, I'd be: Potato Soup
If I were a place, I'd be: The Library
If I were a material, I'd be: Fleece
If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet
If I were a scent, I'd be: sandlewood
If I were a religion, I'd be: forgotten
If I were a word, I'd be: overunderestimation
If I were an object, I'd be a: thermostat
If I were a body part, I'd be a: mouth
If I were a subject in school, I'd be: english
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: a smile
If I were a cartoon character, I'd be: Lisa Simpson
If I were a shape, I'd be: a hypercube
If I were a number, I'd be: the square root of pi factorial

No comments: