Friday, October 15, 2004

Just cus I'm bored.

LAYER ONE:
-- name: Sarah Jo
-- nickname(s): Rah Rah, Slavery Jo, Pelirojo
-- birthplace: Here
-- current Location: Still here
-- eye color: Bule
-- hair color: Reddish Brownish
-- height: 5'3"?
-- righty or lefty: Righty
-- zodiac sign: Cancer

LAYER TWO:
-- your heritage: American, then maybe Irish? Definately Kentucky.
-- your fears: Lots of stuff. Not being loved?
-- your perfect pizza: Cheese, nothing else.
-- goal you'd like to achieve: My Masters Degree.
LAYER THREE:
-- your most overused phrase on AIM:hehe
-- your thoughts first waking up: That was a wierd dream.
-- your thoughts at bedtime: Tomorrow I have to. . .
-- your most missed memory: I don't know. I miss alot.
LAYER FOUR:
-- pepsi or coke: Mountain Dew
-- mcdonald's or burger king: Chick-Fil-A
--single or group dates: single
-- iced tea or nestea: Gatorade
-- chocolate or vanilla: Mint Chocolate Chip
-- cappuccino or coffee:Hot Chocolate
LAYER FIVE:
-- smoke: Cancer
--curse:= Small Vocabulary
-- sing: At the top of my lungs
-- take a shower everyday: sure
-- have a crush: Yes
-- do you think you've been in love:No, I sure don't.
-- want to go to college: I am.
--like(d) high school: Yes
-- want to get married: Yes
-- believe in yourself: sometimes..
-- get motion sickness: Nah
-- think you're a health freak: no
-- get along with your parent(s): Umm Sure
-- like thunderstorms: As longs as I'm not in them.
-- play an instrument: Nope
LAYER SIX:
in the past month...
-- drank alcohol: no
-- smoked: over my dead body
-- done a drug: no
-- kissed someone:No
-- had sex: no
-- gone on a date: No
-- gone to the mall?: If you call that sorry excuse for shopping a mall.
-- eaten an entire box of oreos: Ewww
-- eaten sushi: no
-- been on stage: no
-- been dumped: That would be a little impossible.
-- gone skating: no
-- made homemade cookies: I don't bake, thank you very much.
-- gone skinny dipping: Haha!
-- dyed your hair: no
-- stolen anything: no
LAYER SEVEN:
I vetoed all those questions.
LAYER EIGHT:
-- age you hope to be married:Tomorrow
-- numbers and names of children: Three Dozen. Haha. I don't know. I like the name Caleb and the name Rebecca. Have not thought further than that.
-- describe your dream wedding: January, freezing cold. Snow everywhere. Outside in front of a huge bonfire with just the pastor, him, me and our close family.
-- how do you want to die: I would rather the rapture come first. But. . . with Jesus VERY near.
-- where you want to go to college: Right where I am.
-- what do you want to be when you grow up:A mother. A great mother. My childrens Hero.
-- what country would you most like to visit: China!
LAYER NINE:
in a guy/girl..
-- best eye color: Whatever.
-- best hair color: Whatever
-- short or long hair: As long as its not like, a mullet. . .
-- height: Am I really supposed to be that shallow?
-- best articles of clothing: As in?
-- best first date location: Somewhere with him.
-- best first kiss location: My lips?
LAYER TEN:
-- # of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- # of people i could trust with my life: I DON'T KNOW!
-- # of pets you have, what kinds, names :Eww, they make me sneeze. And they smell. And you have to clean up their poop. And they smell.
-- # of CDs that i own: Relient K is all I listen to.
# of piercings:0
-- # of tattoos: 0
-- # of scars on my body: 0
-- # of things in my past that i regret: Why would I even try to list that? Thats like the introduction to a suicide note or something. How bout a question like: # of things in my life I am proud of?

No comments: