Friday, October 08, 2004

El Pollo Loco esta bialando el tango con tu novio y tu madre en la biblioteca.

I really don't have much to say, just avoiding math homework.

I got angry today and found my solace in Walmart. I seem to go there or the library when I get mad. I bought some stuff. Small stuff. Like Q-tips and fluoride mouthwash. Now my teeth will be stronger than ever! Heh.

I still harbor lingering tendrils of anger. This makes me want to listen to loud music and pout, but I will not. I should probably do my homework. I do have to work tonight and class is early in the morning. This is funny, me telling me to do something.

I'm sleepy. I did not sleep so well last night. I kept waking up with the nagging feeling that I ought to be doing something, I could not decide for the life of me what that something was. So I looked at the clock, again and again.

I have been avoiding me lately. This trend of introspection I began has started to scare me. But the alternative is scary too.

There are so many other things I should be doing.
I would rather be talking to anyone just now.
Anyone.

No comments: