Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Who I am hates who I've been

I just have to share this quote from Matthew Thiessen from Relient K with you "I did not buy a switchblade and mug two old ladies for their prescription meds in an attempt to subside the aching drug addiction that I do not have."
that reminds me of a song lyric by him "and I just want to get mugged at knifepoint, to get cut enough to wake me up. . ."

Other than that, school started blah blah blah. Homework and such. I just hate homework. I like . . . well, stuff that's not homework.

I'm totally taking a nap tomorrow. I probably won't, really, but the thought of it is enough to make me smile in the morning. *smile*

Wow, I'm going to have to turn the music off because I find it very distracting. *turns music off*

My professor let us out of class 2 hours early today, so I had time to do my homework. Joy of joys.

Well, I have lots of things I'm thinking that I'm not going to say, and that leaves little to say. So, goodnight.

Sarah Jo

No comments: