Monday, August 15, 2005

"Cant make no vows, to a herd of cows!"

Last night I slept so good. And it was great because I got to sleep in as long as I wanted, which turned out to be 10:30. When I woke up, I didn't want to get out of bed. That is unusual because I am normally am ready to get up and get dressed as soon as I open my eyes. This morning I just wanted to lay there and hug my pillow and hide under the covers.

My bed does look awfully pretty now that I've changed the bedding from pink to blue. It only makes sense that a bed named Howard should be blue. Everything is so crisp, fluffy, fresh, and smelly-good. Wouldn't you want to stay there all day long? But, I have dragged myself out of the cocoon of comfort.

I was having such a detail dream too, darn it.

Oh yes, I was making an attempt at organized thought. Its not working very well. I woke up this morning with "Lonesome Polecat" stuck in my head because one of the people in my dream was humming it. Wait, that means I heard stuff. That's exciting. And I was looking at CD's in my dream too and I could read them. I also remember reading a ticket too. Anyway. . .

I'm just avoiding the part where I get dressed and start the day.
Okay, here I go.

Sarah Jo

No comments: