Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stupid HTML

I'm going to blog because I don't know what else to do with myself. And I'm going to talk about things that aren't important so that I don't talk about the things that are.

Someone vandalized my brothers car last night. Three tires are flat and the windshield was broken by a large rock. What a terrible thing. He just got it in running condition last night, and he wakes up on his birthday to find his car in such a condition. So, my dad got him another car today. I think it is much nicer but he thinks its not cool. Of course he doesn't, its not the car he wanted. I feel so sorry for him.

Other than that though, I had a wonderful day. I got to sleep in because my first class isn't until 10 and then they had the kick-off picnic at school so I enjoyed that. After school I went to curves and worked out. It felt quite liberating. I just put all my negative energy into the machines until I was tired but very satisfied. Then I went to Fashion Bug and bought myself a new outfit because I have not done that for awhile, it seems. Betty was working and I ran to her and attacked her with a hug. She is the best hugger ever. Hugs are the greatest ever, they just fill you up inside. I hugged my daddy today too. The first time he tried to hug me one-armed so I made him set his stuff down and hug me the right way: two arms and squeeze. When I came home, I drove my brother and my dad to look at the car he was going to buy. Now Chris is showing his car off to his friends. When he gets back, we are going to the Golden Corral. I'm taking him out for his birthday. I sure hate seeing him be hurt so much. Okay, I think he's home and I've run out of not-important stuff to tell you.

I love you,
Sarah Jo

No comments: