Thursday, August 04, 2005

I don't know why I have the urge to watch Finding Nemo.

Today my mother and I went to Victoria's Secret to buy perfume. They were having an awesome sale so I got three. I purchased Strawberries and champagne, Vanilla Lace, and Amber Romance. I like them much. My mother liked all of the perfume and decided to spray herself with three different ones. *shakes head in disapproval* I've been to the mall more in the last month than in a very long time. I'm trying to become more comfortable with driving places other than Middletown. After the mall we got lunch at The Hamburger Wagon, because it is just awesome, don't you think?

I think next I'll go to the grocery because I've run out of kool-aid and that's just a tragedy. Grape kool-aid is the best ever. Its better than any pop out there. And then sugar free grape kool-aid is so much better. Partly because there is no worry about all the empty calories and extra sugar, but mostly because I can dump the packet into the water without having to measure sugar, and less work between me and the kool-aid is a definite plus. I'm also going to try to talk my mom into driving to Hamilton with me so I can get used to the drive from home to the the Hamilton Campus. But I want my grape fix first.

I heard a new song yesterday that I really enjoyed. Its called The way I was made by Chris Tomlin. You should read the lyrics, because they are great.

I'm so happy that I never want to leave this time, but maybe even greater happiness awaits me just around the bend. I guess I'll know when I get there.

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Ash said...

I'm glad for your happiness. You deserve to be happy all the time. We need to get together and hang, becuase I miss you. Sorry I wasn't able to talk on the phone:( This weekwnd or maybe next, since you have the whole weekend off, we need to get together!