Friday, August 12, 2005

Several embarrassing moments, 2 voids, 2 damaged temp tags, 1 correction letter. . .

I am SO not having a good day. Well, actually, it started last night when I came home to find my mom freaking out because I was out until 9 o'clock. 9 o'clock? Nine-o-clock? Give me a break. I was so mad. She comes running at me when I come through the door, "I"M SO GLAD YOU'RE HOME! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Oh my goodness. I told her where I was going, I called her when I got there to let her know I was okay. What more does she want? Anyway, since my bad day started at 9 last night it better expire by 9 tonight, that's all I have to say about that. No, not really. I have much more to say about that. I messed up so much today. It was so bad that my boss told me I could just go straight home after cashing out without cleaning. I did. I even skipped curves. I went to go pay my car insurance and nearly locked my keys in the car with it running. I come home and there's no place to park so I'm out behind the garage again which means I'll have to wait till someone gets home to make my presence known, or Mom will freak out again. So, its okay for everyone else to disappear for hours without telling me where they are, but if I disappear for hours and TELL her where I am, she gets upset. I know, I know, she's just worried about me, right? Well, she's smothering me. She's going to worry me right into moving out, that's for sure. Sigh. I'm done complaining now.

Maybe.

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worrying seems to be one of the few things that my mom does that bugs me.

Sorry about the bad day! >_<;

Have a good one tommorow!