Sunday, October 09, 2005

"Dear You"

I'm not so happy just now. And I don't know whether I want to be alone or with someone else. I know I don't want to talk about it, I just want to feel better. I just want to lose myself in something else and stop thinking so much.

The concert last night was very awesome, and very cold. Relient K played 15 songs, I think. It was great. And I caught a guitar pick that Jon threw. It made me much happy. And they left the Jesus parts in. I took my camera, and then didn't take very many pictures because I wanted to watch the show instead of trying to get good pictures. We were so close. Hmm, now I have to wait till next year to do it again. Unless someone wants to go to Cleveland? Didn't think so.

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Ash said...

you caught a pick! That's way cool! I tried to get a hold of you before you left to tell you that lauren was going, but you weren't there. Well I'm glad you had a great time see you Tuesday. Love ya