Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't you hate these?

1. FIRST NAME
Sarah

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My grandma and my two aunts.

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No, I just admire them

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
My right pinky finger.

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I don't remember. . . I almost cried Saturday.

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
honey ham

8. ANY BAD HABITS?
sure. I talk too much. I'm not a good listener.

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Hanson, followed closely by the New Kids on the Block

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know. I hope so. Probably not.

11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Yeah, today actually

12. DO LOOKS MATTER?
A little bit, but they aren't the important part.

13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I cry.

14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Oh dear, I don't know. I don't feel at home here. Joanies house? Walmart?

15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not at all.

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I don't remember being a child.

17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
That stupid nursing class. . .

18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Umm, just this one.

19. ARE YOU SARCASTIC?
Yeah, sometimes.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Not yet

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Wow. He's gotta love Jesus. Niceness. Good listener because I talk so darn much. And he has to be happy.

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES
Sarah Jo, Sarah Jo Mae, Sayrah, Pelirojo and others I shall not list.

23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way.

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
Of course I do.

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint chocolate chip.

27. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND
Ashley the Clayness

28. FAVORITE COLORS?
PINK, blue

29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
There once were four, they are no more.

30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Aww, now you are making me all sad with "I miss you" feelings. Stop.

31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yeah, I do.

33. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Umm. . . pizza?

34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I don't talk on the phone very much. . . Linda, definitely Linda Jo.

35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
That smile.

36. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Besides my textbooks? That was eons ago. . . something about a dragon and Atlantis

37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I'm much good. We laughed so much at work today. And we made Robbie act like a nosy old lady. Good Times.

38. FAVORITE DRINK?
grape kool aid, hot chocolate

39. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE?
Romantically? No.

40. Favorite sport?
None of the above?

42. EYE COLOR?
Blue

43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, just the glasses, darn it.

44. SIBLINGS?
Little brother Christopher (16) and half-brother James (23?).

45. Favorite month?
Tough one. The one I'm in? Its the only one I really have. . .

46. FAVORITE FOOD?
Potato soup

47. LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED?
I watched a movie, Sisterhood of the Traveling pants.

48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
everyday

49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
DEFINATELY

50. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn

51. HUGS OR KISSES?
I don't have experience on the kisses, so I'll go with hugs.

52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Are you crazy?

1 comment:

Ash said...

Hey I just watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was a very good movie, I cried and laughed, and thought the blonde was a whore. Come to think of it I have a late fee because of that movie!

And I totally agree with picking Autumn over winter or summer. Autumn is great; right temperatures, beautiful trees, and smelly good breezes.

thats all
Love,
Ashley the Clayness! hehe