Saturday, October 01, 2005

Alphabet Soup

So I was doing that thing where I think too much and try to analyze things when I should just leave it alone. And I wish I could move my thoughts into another direction, because I don't like where this is going, I don't like where this has been.

I want to talk about it and I don't want to talk about it.
I even love the way he says my name, like its something he likes to say.
Darn it. This isn't working. This isn't working at all.

I imagine all the words I'm not saying piling up inside me from my toes up. Like the robot city, but you have no idea what I'm talking about. All the little letters stacked haphazardly just behind my lips now, threatening to spill over, pushing at my fingertips, willing me to move. And I'd say so much more if only you weren't listening.

No comments: