Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Nobody has blinded me!"

So the fun news would be that our furnace doesn't work. Consequently, neither do my fingers. Hmm, also. . . I cleaned out my shoe rack thing over the weekend and got rid of several pairs of shoes SO today I went bought some new shoes to fill in the holes. . .

I'm very, very cold right now. I'm thinking hot shower and quality time in front of the space heater. And maybe some hot chocolate.

I want to learn how to knit. Or crochet. Anybody know how? I think my grandma does, I'll have to bug her or something. Because I certainly need to start another project I'll never finish. Mom helped me clean out the closet and I have more room for half-finished projects now. Fun times.

But seriously, I can't feel my fingers. . .

Sarah Jo

No comments: