Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Matthew Thiessen = awesome verbal skills

I would so much rather go to work than school tomorrow. That would be because of the two quizzes I have. Oh well, they have to happen some time. Better a quiz than a paper, I think.

I'm trying very hard not to get sick, but apparently I'm not trying hard enough. The chicken noodle soup and I have become good friends.

I'm tired of sneezing.

So, I'm really just wasting time away until the inevitable pseudo-studying ritual takes place. Thats where I pretend to read over the material again. It makes me feel better about myself while not actually helping me in any way. Yes, such are the requirements for satisfying my pointless mental structure. Something like that.

Hey, I could go alphabetize my CD's or go see what my mom is thinking about right now. Yeah, that would be better than studying.

Sarah Jo

Hey, I like this song:

The Thief
by Matthew Thiessen And The Earthquakes

I guess its safe to say youre never coming back
And I understand why yowouldnt want to
I guess it up to me to find a way to get to you

And I cant see you
And getting used to
Living in the midst of your perfection
And Im so lost
How can you trust
Somewhere the sun is always shining

And theres just one last thing that I have to say
As we reflect on the mess of all of this Ive made
cowardiceowardess that made me push you away
I was so afraid cause you were so much better than me

I guess its safe to say youre never coming back
And I understand why you wouldnt want to
I guess its up to me to find a way to get to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Matthew Thiessen. I love Relient K. Have you ever heard the song "The calander, the energy"? Give it a try if you ain't scurred.

-Laurel