Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I might as well say it. You thought I was really going to say it, didn't you?

Last night I dreamed that the house caved in, and it didn't make me sad at all.
And I keep thinking about this dream I had. . . uh. . . not last night, but sometime before that. . . anyway, someone was yelling at me, "Why do you always want what you can't have?" It was so real, and no one ever yells at me. *thinking* So, who was yelling at me, and if I do always want what I cannot have, why do they care enough to yell at me about it? Did I write about this already? I don't know. I've been thinking about it.

I feel so wonderful. My midterms are over with and now I can relax for a moment. I get so stressed and its so stupid because stressing doesn't help at all.

Aww, and I miss you.

Now I'm going to do something fun that is completely uneducational, if there is such a word.

Sarah Jo

No comments: