Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tommu Soup, Godiva Cheesecake, Quidditch, Ugly Golf Shoes, Pancakes, ect. . .

Yesterday was awesome (yesterday being Monday.) From the moment I first opened my eyes to the moment I drifted off into unconsciousness, it was beautiful. Not a bad thing happened, not one. And so many fun things happen. It is nice how much fun just spending time together can be, whether that is sitting in my car talking or watching Harry Potter on the big screen in your basement. I got to spend time with a whole bunch of people yesterday, more than I would have thought so. In this order I saw: Ashley, Tommy, Ashley, James, Mom, Ashley, Joanie, Charles, Elisabeth, Jeanie, Lauren, Ben, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. It was awesome. AND. . . I got to go to the cheesecake factory! AND, I got to shop at salvation army. AND, I got to watch two Harry Potter Movies. AND, I finally got the flight plans for China. I mean, come on, can you think of something better?

Today, I had an exam, that was extremely easy (maybe too easy, but I'll have to wait to see on that one.) So, I got to leave class early. James and I went to Goodwill, where I purchased a desk lamp (that I've been needing) a bunch of plastic sticks, (perfect for rock candy making) a pair of pants for James, and a big foofy petticoat! Then, we went out to lunch at Chick-fil-a, and then we went to the library and UDF (I made him sit in the car for that part) and then we made rock candy. After that, I went upstairs to write in my blog. I wrote, "Yesterday was awesome. . . "

I MUST READ NOW!
Sarah Jo
a.k.a abs(Sarah)
a.k.a Slavery Jo

No comments: