Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Cake IN ice cream?

So, I managed to lock my keys in my car today. That was no fun. And consequently, I locked myself out of my room. I managed to get Christopher to break into my room for me, since he obviously knows how. (And while he was breaking into my room I noticed rows of red lines on his arm that looked an aweful lot like cut marks. Um. . why?)

At the moment, I am waiting for my parents to get home with the spare key so I can go back to Joanies house. Yeah.

I had so much fun with Elisabeth last night; we had a real heart-to-heart. It was like talking to an adult, almost, you know except, a lot more fun. Fun times.

I'm sleepy.
I'm listening to music while I type. I do not usually do this because I cant think well enough to write, and I keep typing the lyrics and erasing them. "Stuck watching our lives blow up. . ."

Well, I'll just make sure and use parentheses when I feel the urge to type the lyrics. Of course, I cant type the music because it will all look like "duh nuh nuh duh nuh duh nuh nuh nuh" Yeah.
"knowin that youll save me"

Coherent thought will be forthcoming.
For some reason we have confetti-cake flavored ice cream in our freezer. I tried it. Now, I never have to eat it again. If something tastes like confetti cake, which it did, it should feel like confetti cake too, you know?
"Death and decay cant touch us now!"
It was schwans brand ice cream.
"Every breath that I inhale is followed by exhaling"
TIREDNESS
Goodnight
Sarah Jo

No comments: