Wednesday, November 17, 2004

MORE drama. . . ug.

So, I took Chris' wireless internet hub thingy so that he could not access the internet anymore. This made him very mad and he came into my room and told me as much. I told him that if he wanted to use the internet, he should pay the bill.
He needs to do his homework, he says.
The library is down the street, I say.
I don't have a library card, he says.
Its only two dollars to replace it, I say.
I don't have two dollars, he says.
Sounds like a personal problem, I say.
Give it back, he says.
No.
Give it back.
No.
. . .
Me: DO you really belive that repeating the same sentance over and over is an effective argument? Do you think thats going to make me change my mind?
Give it back.
Get out.
Give it back.
GET OUT!
GIVE IT BACK!

Whereupon I try, unsuccesfully, to push him out. Then, I just packed my bag and left, taking the modem with me. No one is getting on the internet at the house without me.

Drama Drama Drama.
And Im staying the night at Joanies house again.

Sarah Jo.

No comments: