Thursday, November 25, 2004

"I'm not sick but I'm not-" BOOM!

The food at Charlottes house was awesome. I enjoyed it much. After we ate, we sat around the table and talked for a long while and for the first time if felt like everyone saw me as an adult. Grandpa got all teary-eyed talking about God, and it warmed my heart. I love to hear Grandpa talk about God, it is reasuring. I felt like I had a place for once. After sitting and talking for a long while, I left with James and Chris in my car.

We were going to Jeanies house to help make dinner. On the way there, there was a traffic backup because of an accident. It was such a coincidence because I went a different way than I usually go, and the accident was blocking the road I usually take, so we could get through. Up ahead, people were stopped for some reason, and I had to brake pretty hard. I didn't slam on the breaks, but it was a fast stop. Then the whole car jumped forward; I had been rear-ended. My brother, Christopher, jumps out of the car with the intention of beating up the person who rear-ended us, but I grabbed his shirt and it ripped. Anyway, as it turns out, my bumper is a little scratched up, but the other cars front end is just destroyed. Awesome. Because the last thing I needed was to worry about car repairs. And so, the other guy doesn't have insurance, but I have unisured motorist, so my car will be paid for. Yeah, but Chris started crying and saying his back and head hurt, the drama queen. Everyones fine. My mom totally freaked, as expected. Now I have a story to tell.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: