Friday, November 05, 2004

Remember when T-Sun ate that fly?

I love you because:

You make me want to be a better person.
You bring out the best in me.
You listen to me.
I can be me with you.
You always say the one thing I needed to hear.
You love me.
You make me laugh.
And smile.
I am not afraid to be mad at you.
You know me so well.
You do all the stupid things with me that no one else will do, like ride public buses and eat at stake and shake at midnight and dress up like pioneers and sew and make cantaloupe juice.
Everything you are.
You completely surprise me. Often.
Just thinking of you fills me with happiness.
Im comfortable with you.
You are beautiful ( and once again, I'm not talking about the physical.)
I cannot even put into words why I love you.
You anticipate me.
You reciprocate me.
Of who I am when I am with you.
You teach me things.
We learn together.
I can talk with you about weird things no one else understands.
I can talk with you about something as simple as my day or as complex as my relationship with God.
I like you.
Your intelligent.
I have known you for years.
I know you.
You are you.

I truly, truly love you.

No comments: