Monday, September 19, 2005

What would your t-shirt say?

I have a BOT exam tomorrow and I've found that the greater the stress involved, the greater the effort to procrastinate. That might just be me. There is a fly in my room. Hey, guess what? I found these picture frames that are so perfect for those paintings I got in China. I'll have to take a picture and show you. Oh, and I ordered a custom made shirt today from neighborhoodies. Im much excited. Its navy blue and it says "RULE FOLLOWER" in pink on the front and it has pink hearts. Fun times. Only half of my frames are up now. I got an extra frame and printed out three pictures that I took in black and white and it looks so cool and artsy (and I'm neither)

I had a great weekend. A great day. La la la. Fluffy happy stuff. Take some, I have plenty.

Okay, I'm done.

Sarah Jo

No comments: