Friday, September 09, 2005

*smile*

I'm so full of happy today. I wish I could figure out why so I could do it on purpose everyday. Anyway, happiness. Oh, several customers got really mad at me today and that took some of my happy away, but then I got a frappicino and the happy followed. Well, it wasn't just the frappicino, but the really nice people working at Kidd coffee. You should go there, and see the nice, happy people that work there. Or not, you know, because I don't want to tell you what to do.

My three new CD's came in the mail today. Relient K eps. Yep. I'm listening to them now. I cant type and pay attention at the same time. Its not working well.

Chris and I discussed the art of putting french fries on your hamburger today. Also, he said I should put one of his songs on my blog. I told him I would as soon as he wrote one free of cussing, drugs, sex, and violence. So, I guess you won't be experiencing my brothers rap songs any time soon.

Okay, so, I'm going to watch a movie with my dad soon.

Oh, this person I've never heard of is playing at Kidd coffee tomorrow and I want to go.

I'm sleepy. I couldn't go to sleep last night. I'm blaming it on the coffee. Yesterday was the first time I've had coffee, and it was pretty gross. But I drank half of it before I realized just how gross it was. I'm having bad taste flashbacks, and then it stole my sleep from me. Gross.

Oh yes, movie.

I've said "oh" a lot.

Goodbye.

Sarah Jo

No comments: