Monday, September 05, 2005

A music meme.

So I got this from m0st want3d 3ng!n33r. So basically you pick a band or musical artist and try to use their song titles to answer the following questions. Of course, I picked Relient K.


Name of the Band: Relient K

Are you male or female? Nancy Drew

Describe yourself? Those Words are Not Enough

How do some people feel about you? I am Understood?

How do you feel about yourself? Who I am Hates Who I've Been

Describe an ex boy friend or girlfriend: Less is More

Describe you current boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife: The One I'm Waiting For

Describe where you want to be: Balloon Ride

Describe how you live: Apathetic Way to Be

Describe how you love: From End to End

Share a few words of wisdom: The Only Thing Worse Than Beating a Dead Horse is Betting On One.

1 comment:

Mia said...

haha you're answers are hilarious :P and thnks for stopping by my blog too.

keep blogging !