Friday, September 02, 2005

"In time I will defeat this. . ."

I'm in this place again. I can feel the darkness under my skin. When I am happy I feel like I have wonderful sunshine inside, like Sunny-D in my veins. Today its grape kool-aid. Warm grape kool-aid. Eww. And the worst part is that when I'm in "a mood" I don't want out of it. Do you know what I mean? I just want to dwell in it for a good long time and feel sorry for myself. But I musn't do that. I must find my happy and get back to the sunshine.

Sarah Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking blog - did you customize the template in any way? Thanks. From forex trading signal dude.

Ronnie said...

Do something beautiful for God:
Smile at someone you don't know.
Tell a joke
Talk to an old friend
PRAY
Hold someone's hand
Help someone in need

It'll make you feel 10 times better.
The last couple of days have been sooo serious. After I talked to you last night there was another car accident. A truck hit an electric pole and ended up sideways on the road. By God's Grace the driver walked away with only a minor cut on his hand.

I just want to go out and have fun. I am going to go out and have fun .. .but not tonight. . .Monday night maybe.

I wish I knew what to say to put you back in your happy place, but I don't. All I can say is, that no matter what you are going through. God will bring you through it. If he brought you to it. ..he will bring you through it.