Thursday, September 15, 2005

I pretended to play piano today.

Anticipation, constant motion, and noise are my happiness. I find my sadness in disappointment (of hopes too lofty), silence, and stillness. Music is a drug I cannot live without. I don't like unexpected events, but I do like a bit of spontaneity once in a while, as long as I get to decide. I just hate bugs, especially the kind that touch me without my permission, like that spider in BOT today. . . I try not to worry, but I do. I think I'm apathetic about a lot of things that should concern me but I don't care enough to think about it. It still surprises me when people listen. I thought I had more to say along these lines, but my thoughts have shifted.

Kaitlynn cried and reached out for me when I left today. What a great feeling. I mean, I don't like to make small children cry, but I do like being wanted so much they she would cry when I left. That sounds terrible.

Lots of happy stuff today. I met with my advisor and she fixed my freak-out moment and made it all better. I did well on my tests (I think), I had dinner and shopping with Joanie, Elisabeth, and Kaitlynn. I. . . got to talk to Katy. One of the answers on one of my tests was "Xanadu" how great is that?

I really like my classical mythology course. I wish I had someone to talk to about all the wired stories I'm learning. . . I'll just have to go up to random people and say, "Did you know that Athena was born from the forehead of Zeus?" And they will give me strange looks and back away slowly. . .

I took a quiz to find out which goddess I was. Apparently, I'm Hestia, goddess of the hearth. One of three virgin goddesses. Yeah, she keeps the home fires burning.

Okay, I'm done now. Goodnight.

Sarah Jo

No comments: