Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hey Kids

Im at the library AGAIN. Apparently theres something wrong with the phone lines in the new house, but thats not surprising since theres something wrong with everything in the new house. I truly hate it, like a hole in your sock thats just big enough for your toe to go through and then have the circulation cut off and you have no way to fix it because your on a thirteen hour plane ride and dont think your VERY near neighbors would appreciate the smell of your feet. Yes, thats happened to me. Anyway, I just thought Ide take a moment to rant: I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Can I go back home now? No.

Know this, my happiness is partly dependent on my ability to vent, and vent I have not. I feel like a smiling liar, walking around all full of sour milk. Eww, nevermind.

Sarah jo

No comments: