Sunday, July 31, 2005

Do you remember that day we. . .

Lets go somewhere together, just you and me. We will waste hours away walking down every aisle at Walmart, talking across a table at that little coffee shop, playing badly at putt- putt, or just driving down the endless country roads. We will talk about pointless things, like which drawer you put your socks in or who makes the best pizza ever. We will talk about important things like your deepest desires and what you fear. Time will run away from us and we will wonder how it got to be so late. And when it is time to say goodnight, we will talk even more, standing by our cars in the parking lot, because we don't really want to say good bye, not really. And as I drive home, I'll smile when I think of the day, because it will be a day I got to know you more. What could be better than that?

Sarah Jo

No comments: