Monday, July 25, 2005

We aint met yet but I'm a willin to bet, your the gal for me!

My mother managed to start a small fire in the Kitchen today. I found it amusing if not mildly exciting.

Oh yes, Indianapolis was much fun. Iwant to move there, or someplace like it. Every restaurant I could even think of, and some I've never heard of, were all located on one street. Is that not the greatest thing ever? And there were just miles and miles of shopping centers. Starbucks here, there, everywhere, but without the big tall buildings that cities seem to accumulate. We ate at P.F. Changs on Friday. That place is SO good. And on Saturday we at at Fridays (haha) I wasn't so impressed with that but then we got cheesecake from the factory. We spent most of the day in the park on Saturday. It was hot hot hot and full of hundreds of Chinese, Guatemalan?, Russian, and Vietnamese children. I loved it and hated it at the same time. Not an outdoor person but definitely a children person.

Sunday I spent time with my Dad. We went to starbucks in Barnes and Noble and I had my very first Frappacino. I like them. And we also went to Best Buy were I purchased my very own copy of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and the Rocky Horror Picture show. Dad got How the West was won and I know Im going to be made to watch it soon.

Of course, none of this is very exciting to you. Who wants to hear about what I did all weekend? At any rate, I just wanted to share that this weekend was really great. (Except that roach in the hotel room, but we wont discuss that.)

So, after spending all weekend with other people, I am definitely ready to spend some time alone with a good book. The book of the moment would be The Memory of Earth by Orson Scott Card. Ide love to talk about it but my fingers aren't up to it.

Let me leave you then with a quote from Mr. Howard Keel (playing Adam Pontipee) : Bless your beautiful hide, where ever you may be!

Sarah Jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are both quotes from the best musical ever. (Totally my own opinion, of course.)

Unknown said...

I think I heart you, Tommu