Sunday, March 20, 2005

"You've got some computer virus on your shoe"

Today was my first day back to work after vacation. Nothing exciting happened.

Relient K posted their tour dates. They are so going to be at Riverbend in July. I want to go. I think I'll just buy a couple tickets and kidnap someone and make them go with me! But for real, I would much rather go with someone who actually likes Relient K.

They are actually playing in Ohio THREE times, but the other two are way up north, and if I tried to drive that far I'd end up in Texas or something. Stupid navigational handicap.

Plan for tomorrow: Take mom to get tags for her car. Go see Grandma. Go for a walk. Homework. Buy concert tickets? Lunch with plus or minus Sarah?
Not in that order, of course.

I'm cold. Brrr.
Sarah Jo

2 comments:

Ash said...

you can kidnap me!

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.