Saturday, March 19, 2005

Good evening, good friend.

Rachel called earlier and invited me to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Before the show, we went to Frisch's where I proceeded to get vegetable soup all over myself. The show was great. I really enjoyed it.

After the show, we went out to the lobby to talk to people, like people do after shows. This part I didn't like so much. I feel so awkward in groups of people. I don't know what to say or who to talk to. All I could think of was that I shouldn't just stand there with my hands in my pockets, but I kept putting my hands in my pockets anyway. Why can't I just socialize like normal people instead of standing there trying to become invisible? I felt so frustrated and out of place. I like small, intimate groups better.

Well, theres no more I wish to say on the subject. I feel embarrassed already.

Goodnight,
Me

No comments: