Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Where is my (random object)?

Oh dear, my mother found it necessary to come into my room and "clean" it. But by "clean" she means to rearrange everything in a way she finds more efficient, oh, and dust. I'll be searching for things for days. On the bright side, I wont be sneezing.

In other news, the several signs I put up in the bathroom and outside the bathroom to remind the boys to flush the toilet have proved ineffective. My only conclusion: they cannot read. So hereafter I will be giving random vocabulary lessons including the words "please" "flush" and "toilet"

Do I still want half a dozen children? Yes. Do I want them to be boys? Um, maybe one if the lumberjack I plan on marrying insists.

Well, I shall go to bed now before I make up any other scenarios that will never happen, like my lumberjack being a centaur and we run away together to partholon, or something.

Goodnight my sweet (Insert your name here.)

Sarah Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sarah, i know in the bottom of my heart that you will marry a lumberjack...yep....it's fate. i mean, really, they're the only people in the world who can pull off facial hair without looking like pedophiles...
laois, racheleve