Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Meine Ruh' ist hin, Mein Herz ist schwer

I just finished my reading homework for Great Ideas In Western Music. Well, I didn't finish the homework, that is, I just stopped reading. I don't know anything about reading music and here this book is trying to spring it all on me in six pages. Bass note, clef note, half steps, octave, dissonance, monophony, harmony, melody, texture. . . um, what was that again? My head hurts.

And now, I can't wait to finish Goblet of Fire, because I am oh so close to the end. I had to stop reading right before work, and then I wouldn't let myself start reading again until I did some homework. Well, I did some homework and now its late at night and I must get up early. Should I abandon Howard for Harry? Oh, indecition haunts me. Well, I know one thing, Jada Anah is winning so far. So, lets not have that.

Goodnight my dear,
(It's still yours)

Sarah Jo

No comments: