Monday, January 17, 2005

Camptown Ladies sing this song, Doo Da, Doo Da

Work today was fun, and then we had another one of those spontaneous parties, this time at Joanies house. It was fun. We had chili and played cards. I would have to say my favorite part of the evening was getting to hold the girls. Not all at the same time of course, but in their proper order. First, Emilie came running to me. She was upset because Ben was teasing her, so we hid in the bedroom and played. Then, Elisabeth woke up and joined us. She was cute in the mismatched clothes she picked out for herself. Finally, Kaitlynn, eating ice cream with me and bending over backwards to give me kisses. I love those girls with all I am.

After cards, Ashley and I went to Walmart. And if there is such thing as a trip to Walmart without fun times, I haven't experienced it. I purchased king size pillows. I am very happy now. My bed looks even better than before, if you can imagine that.

And now, I am happy and comfortable, with good company. I can think of no better way to be.

Sarah Jo

No comments: