Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Past, Present, Pish-Posh

Sickness, and the guilt and stress of procrastination weighs on me. And I have a headache. But, I am happy.

Went to see Surviving Christmas with Ashley and James. Then went to Barnes and Noble for the book Prodigy, but they did not have it, so I got two-book set of books from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and Quidditch Through the Ages. Ashley and I purchased it together. We shall share. I got Fantastic Beasts first. Pretty cool because it has little notes in the margins that are supposed to be from Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Thats awesome. Well, I did not need it, but I found myself in a bookstore with money and I could not walk out empty-handed. The problem was, you see, that all of the books I wanted were on my Christmas list so I could not buy them today, lest I should get another copy on Christmas day, you know? So this is how I have books from Hogwarts but not a single Harry Potter book. Funny Stuff.

I'm typing really well tonight and this makes me proud of myself and I just want to type more but I do not have anything of any import to say. I could tell you how I feel, but thats just temporary and, in this blog, over-documented. I don't want to repeat myself but I don't want to just list my days activities either. I want to be real and honest, but if I am to be real, than I cannot be interesting all the time. People are boring sometimes, and so am I.

James and Ashley and I just sat in the living room talking about memories and good times today. It was really nice, remembering. It is also nice, anticipating. I do not think I spend enough time just enjoying the moment. Like at work the other day when I was standing on the side of the road in an elf suit, laughing, that was beautiful and fun. One day I will mourn for today, so I should make the best of it now.

Alas, I have soo much homework to do that the thought of it makes me feel sick. I cannot believe I waited this long. A good evening to you all.

Sarah Jo

No comments: