Tuesday, December 28, 2004

"I've thrown away so many things that could have been much more" -Relient K

My luggage came! See, I knew it would. And I'm done being excited about that now.

Spent some quality time with the Bro today. It was nice. We went to Walmart and then Kmart and then home and then back to Walmart. Fun Stuff. And on the way home from Walmart the second time, we were listening to Relient K. This pleased me very much because James asked to listen to it. I have successfully converted BOTH of my brothers to the gospel of RK. Anyway, we were just driving there in the dark, singing out loud, comfortable enough with each other to do so, and I realized that, at some point, I had stopped loving him, and at that point, I loved him again. I don't know if it was time, or events that made me stop loving him, but I did. Of course, it never happened all at once or dramatic enough for me to notice it. I did not love my brother yesterday or even this morning. I wanted him to go away and never ever come back. But now, I want him to move out, but I do not want him to go away and never come back. I want him to grow up and get a job and stop drinking and doing drugs and partying, but I want these things for him because I want him to be happy and safe.

Well, now I've got to burn a gazillion cds with my china pictures for everyone because thats cheaper than developing them. Let me know if you want one, I've got fifty cds and no other use for them.

Evening,
Sarah Jo

No comments: