Saturday, December 04, 2004

I Heart Walmart

House-sitting means lots of things. First, I do not use the computer all night. Consequently, I do more constructive things, like homework. Second, no cigarette smoke, no brothers, no noise. Ashley and I are house-sitting together, so I get to spend lots 'o time with her, and that makes me happy. Also, the T.V. stays off like all the time. I sure hate television. Its like playing grown-up for a few days. Nice. Bad things: I smell like animals. I am starting to like the animals, scary. I miss my mommy. You really begin to appreciate a person after not seeing them.

I got my hair cut today. I mostly like getting hair cuts because someone plays with my hair for a good fifteen minutes. Beautiful. And I got stuff to pack for China, but I don't think I'll go into a list of them. Anyway, James helped me pick things out and that was fun. We went to Kmart first, and they didn't have what I wanted, but Walmart did and now I heart Walmart.

Soon, I need to pack up my things that I will take with me on the trip and then I need to leave for Lindas house, because Ashley gets off work at seven and I don't want her to have to sit there by her lonesome self. So. . . goodnight. Love ya lots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SARAHHHH! I LOVES YOU HAVE FUN IN ASIAAAA!!!!! Be careful darlin' I know you'll have the bestest time ever, I hope your exams went/are going well.
love, racheleve